Thursday, September 10, 2009

"I Love Life, Life Loves Me"

This week has been lovely. I had so much fun on Saturday at Melissa's going away party. Maybe a little too much... This video came about while we were watching Les Miserables (after the party) and I saw Javert and said "Is that a Burberry coat?" From there we filmed the most random videos. Then Melissa pieced them together to make this ridiculous video.



On Tuesday night I went out with Zoey. We went to Panera Bread, where the man taking our order called her love, which was a little awkward for me (as was trying to find the table she was sitting at), but it was still really funny. Then we, get this, WALKED to Golden Spoon. Afterwards we drove around and sang in the car, then visited Kyle and Greg. We didn't know what to do because we looked like creepers hanging around outside apartments so we went to the park.
Life is crazy sometimes, because out of nowhere God can bring people back into your life that you never thought would be in it. At the park we found Ryan. I went to elementary school with him, and Zoey knew him from Jr High. After Greg and Kyle left, we stayed and talked to Ryan until about midnight. Never in my life did I think I would ever see him again.
On Wednesday night Zoey, Ryan and I watched So You Think You Can Dance and Glee. Both were amazing, Glee is such a wonderful show. It has been a fun couple of nights, it made me realize that I do have the energy to hang out after work. My social life isn't over like I thought it was! YES!

This morning I went to audition for a new commercial agent over at Abrams Artist. Honestly, I think I did really poorly. Definitely not my best read, but I am not too worried about it since I already have a commercial agent, I was just looking for a better one so I can get rid of my current one. But I have to call Abrams tomorrow to find out for sure if I got it or not. I will keep you posted on that, although I am not expecting the best.

I am looking forward to house sitting for my sister this weekend. It is always nice to be on your own for a little while.
Well that was just a little life update. Have a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment