Thursday, August 27, 2009

"And Yet Of Course These Trinkets Are Endearing"

I am obsessed with clothes and shoes. Those of you who know me, probably already know that. I would go shopping all the time if I could. But as much as I love these things, I am still smart with my money. I saved up for my car, and continue having to make my payments, and yes I have credit cards, but I refuse to bring them with me when I shop to resist temptation because I want to have good credit, so I use them sparingly. Which is why I would not buy any of the following, yet these are somethings I would enjoy owning.

Here are some items I want for this winter/fall/when I go to New York and it is cold in April.



Short Tailored Trench Coat by Burberry




The greatest black pumps in the world by Christian Louboutin


This amazing purse from Dior


And of course, the necklace I have wanted FOREVER. The classic heart toggle necklace from Tiffany's & Co.


It is only 4 things, okay yes, everything on the list is over $300....oh well. Here is to wishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment