Thursday, July 9, 2009

"Riding Along In My Automobile"

Yesterday I bought my brand new SMART CAR!!!
Those of you who are wondering..."Why is it Smart?"
I will tell you!
It was designed by the Swatch Watch company as an art piece. They sold their designs to Mercedes. So SMART means, Swacth Mercedes ART.
The car dealership was really small, everyone who worked there was really nice. Todd, the man who was selling the car to me, was really cool. He taught me everything I need to know about the car. I am currently driving it in automatic, but I am going to learn how to drive it in manual (it does both). Manual will be a bit smoother. Plus I like it because the gear shifters are on the steering wheel, so you don't grind on the gears and your car doesn't stall. But I'm going to have to have my brother in law tell me what each gear is for.

The car is beautiful. It has black leather heated seats, a clear roof (well it is slightly tinted), upgraded sound system, heated side mirrors, the trunk actually has a good amount of storage, and the thing I like most is that it sits really high up so I have the same view that I had in my CRV. I was nervous because I didn't want tofeel small, but I was between 2 semi trucks and I didn't feel intimidated at all. The car is pretty big on the inside. I am totally in love with this car, it is the best thing I have ever bought! But I will forever miss my little CRV

No comments:

Post a Comment