Tuesday, July 7, 2009

"If You Believe You Must Be Big In Order To Be Tough..."

"...Then you should get to know me, I'll teach you other stuff!"

Tomorrow I am getting my Smart Car!!!
I have yet to decide a color. I am torn between white and red.



I have always wanted the white one, but I have started to really like the red. I guess I will just decide when I get there. I can not wait to turn in my CRV and drive home with my little baby car! Now that I look at the pictures, I like the white so much more. I will see in person tomorrow. I am beyond excited. I have been waiting a year for this freaking car! I am just not looking foward to paying for this sucker every month. It is a big chunk out of my paycheck. But I don't car, well worth it.

2 comments:

  1. Red red red red red! Or blue... then you can call your car Madeline! "I'm Madeline, I'm Madeline, I may be very small... I'm Madeline, I'm Madeline, but insiiiiiide I'm TALL!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay that is the perfect name for my car.

    but i am going with white.

    i've decided. it looks bigger and cleaner and nicer in white.

    ReplyDelete