Monday, July 20, 2009

"It's Just Text Book Stuff, It's In The ABC's Of Growing Up"

I am done with boys. The next time I date someone he is going to be a man. I am so sick of dealing with guys who don't know what they want to do with their lives, who need their mom to do everything for them, or who can't even make themselves food when they are hungry. I want an assertive man who goes after what he wants. Someone who can make me feel secure, instead of me having to do every little thing for him. I am very supportive and loving, this time I want it in return. I'm done with wasting my time with these little boys. I want someone who is not afraid to ask me out, who is secure in himself. If you like me, say so, don't play games. Life is too short for stupid games. Maybe this is asking too much...I just want someone who knows more than what is going on in their town. I need someone who has some knowledge of the world around him, or at least someone who is willing to explore and find out what is out there. A man who can take a chance and live!

1 comment: