Sunday, August 16, 2009

"Omigod, Omigod You Guys"


I just went and saw Legally Blonde the Musical at the Pantages, courtesy of my sister. She bought the tickets as a Mother's Day gift. Our seats were perfect. The show was nonstop fun. I was sad to see the sets were different from the Broadway stage, but that is what typically has to happen in a touring company since not all theatres can accommodate such large sets. Either way, it didn't make that big of a difference. Everyone did a fantastic job, and I don't think I have laughed that hard at a Broadway show since I saw Hairspray in New York 5 years ago. This would be such a fun ensemble to be in, tons of dancing and costume changes. It was also cool to see those 2 girls who were on the MTV show "Search For The Next Elle Woods" in the show. It was a great Sunday, if you are a girl you will love this show. Go see it if you have a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment