Tuesday, July 28, 2009

"Swear To Shake It Up If You Swear To Listen"

Life lately has been really fun, and I love every second of it...but I want to amp it up even more. There are so many things I want to do, this winter I am determined to learn how to ski, but that is not my point. I wish I could go to Texas this summer, but funds right now will not allow that trip. Hopefully New Years in Mexico and birthday in NYC will still be taking place...
I really just want to go on an adventure. I don't care with who or what we do. I want to go to LA and just find fun stuff to do in the city. I want to go on a road trip. Where? Don't know, don't care. I really just want to explore and have more fun and just live. I also really want to go to San Diego and San Francisco.

The downside.
All of my friends have jobs or have to save money, I have one too and I am definitely saving money as well, but since I work at a school and there is no school in summer, I can't really carry out any plans that last longer than a day since no one can take off that much work.
I really want someone to come into my life and shake up my world. That would just be flippin awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment