Sunday, June 7, 2009

"Where My Party People At?"

I saw The Hangover with Stephanie last night. I haven't laughed that hard since I Love You Man. This movie was so over the top, and ridiculous, and the man who plays Alan (Zach Galifianakis) was hilarious. Bradly Cooper was gorgeous, and Ed Helms was great, they were all really funny. I was only bummed because Justin Bartha plays Doug, and that character is barely in the movie. Maybe you don't know him by name but Justin Bartha plays the funny guy Riley in the National Treasure movies. I was so excited when I saw that he was in this movie, I was sad to see he was only in the beginning and end. But whatever, they are making a second movie so maybe he will be in that one a lot longer. Anyway, I thought this movie was really fun and I would definitely not mind seeing it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment