Monday, May 4, 2009

"All Shall Know The Wonder..."

Spring Awakening is being made into a movie musical. Hooray!
I have mixed feelings though, because I find that this particular show should only be on stage, but I am sure that they will do a great job with the movie.
I am definitely keeping my eyes and ears open to find out when auditions are, I assume not anytime soon since they haven't even started writing the film version. They have a director, but no studio and such. But still, I have to audition for this movie, you know, that is if they don't go with the original cast...which I really hope they don't since I don't like them very much.

Talented people, no doubt, but I am just not a big fan.
Tour cast....that is another story, Blake Bashoff, Kyle Riabko, Andy Mientus, and Christy Altomare, are amazing.
Anywho, I am getting off topic.
Spring Awakening will be released in 2011, I believe. I BELIEVE I BELIEVE I BELIEVE, OH I BELIEVE THERE IS LOVE IN HEAVEN.
Sorry...bursting out into Spring Awakening.

They just held open calls in Boston for the replacements for the touring cast, which I have already talked about, I really hope they hold another open call in LA, or heck, I'd even drive to San Francisco or San Diego or Vegas for auditions. Ah the perks of having a car.
If anyone finds out anything about auditions for the movie, or the musical, let me know. I would give anything to play Wendla or Illse.
Well I am going to watch Spring Awakening now. I just love having it on my computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment