Monday, June 15, 2009

"Is This The Little Boy At Play?"

My older brother graduated from UC Irvine on Saturday morning with a Bachelor of Sciences degree. I am so proud of him, and I love him very much. I cried watching him graduate, which was to be expected, I cry all the time when it comes to family. Yes, we will be watching him graduate from another school in a couple more years when he becomes an oral surgeon, and I will probably cry then, and I'll cry at his wedding. I can't believe how quickly the years go by. I miss the days of playing in the backyard with my brother and sister, or hiding under our parents bed, sledding down the stairs in our sleeping bags stuffed with pillows and cleaning to the Grease soundtrack. We had such a great childhood, and I am so happy that even now we still love each other and we are all there for each other. I can't wait to see where the future takes us. I have the best brother and sister anyone could ask for. Daniel, I am so proud of you for working so hard in school and you have grown into such a gentleman. Congratulations Dan!

No comments:

Post a Comment