Wednesday, May 20, 2009

"A Moment Like This"

Yesterday I went to American Idol. When we were walking around everyone kept staring at my brother Matt, because he looks exactly like Danny Gokey. And as we were walking to the theatre there was a group of about ten people and as we walked by they were looking and said "That looks exactly like him!" "That is him!" "Danny Gokey!" By the end of the night it totaled to about 40 people thinking he was Danny. It was so much fun, and I couldn't believe how big the theatre was! Kris Allen fans seemed to take over the whole place. Which is good because he is amazing! I really hope he wins, but we will see tonight. It was a much better experience seeing it live, when their voices surround you it really shows how talented they are. Adam sang Mad World, which I was excited for because it was my favorite song that he sang this season. I am not too thrilled with the song that they both had to sing at the end. But then again I have never really liked any of the songs that the idols have to sing. I can't wait to watch tonight's finale and see who wins, either way someone talented will win, but I really hope it is Kris!

No comments:

Post a Comment